While Blogger Stats are a great analytic reporting system for your Blog, you need more. It really depends on what you want from your blog but I wanted MORE so I found my answer, Google Webmaster Tools.
You can get the tools here. Once you've verified your ownership of your site, you'll be able to: see Google data for your site in Webmaster Tools, so you can diagnose potential problems and improve the quality of your site.
For further helpe see this YouTbue as a visual guide:
To add and verify a site:(Taken from google.com/support)
- Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
- Click Add a site, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as http://www.example.com/
- Click Continue. The Site verification page opens.
- (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, My Blog).
- Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.
Please click here if you want to vote. It is one click; no personal details are needed.